I Want To:

File A Police Report


To speak with a police officer to file a report within the City of Kenner, call the non-emergency dispatch number (504) 712-2222.

You can also come to the Kenner Police Department Headquarters Facility (located at 500 Veterans Boulevard, Kenner, LA 70062) to speak with an officer.


File A Complaint

Citizens can address concerns or complaints via phone, email, or in person.  Citizens will be provided with a Citizen’s Complaint Form in order to initiate an Internal Affairs Investigation.  Complaints are formalized upon return of the completed and signed Citizen’s Complaint form.

Sergeant Charlotte Bates

(504) 712-2255
[email protected]

Obtain A Copy of a Police Report

The Records Management Section handles all request for police reports.

Please call the Records Management Section first to check the status and cost of the report.

(504) 712-2200

The Records Management Section is open M-F 8:30 AM-4:30 PM.

Obtain A Copy of a Crash Report

Crash reports can also be obtained through the Records Management Section or online by clicking here

(504) 712-2200

The Records Management Section is open M-F 8:30 AM-4:30 PM.

Pay a Ticket or Fine

The City of Kenner collects all fines from Kenner traffic citations and Kenner misdemeanor summons issued by the Kenner Police Department.

All inquiries regarding fines can be directed to the City of Kenner’s Clerk of Courts Office website or by clicking here.

submit a safe 'n' sound form

The Kenner Police Department’s Safe ‘N’ Sound program provides parents and guardians with the ability to register their loved ones who experience various mental or physical exceptionalities. The program aids the Kenner Police Department in reuniting loved ones with their family in the event they wander away from home or school. 

These exceptionalities include, but are not limited to, Down Syndrome, Dementia, Autism and Alzheimer’s. You can submit the form by clicking here

Click here for more information.

Explore Career Opportunities

We are currently hiring:

Police Officers
Correctional Peace Officers
Correctional Officer
Police Communications Officers

Call Takers                                                                                                           Booking Officer

Click Here to go to our Career Opportunities Page.

Want to speak to a recruiter? Contact Kenner Police Recruiting Officer Ricky Pabst at (504) 712-2299 or [email protected] 


See if a Person is in the Kenner Jail

In order to see if a person is being held in the Kenner Jail, please call (504) 712-2227.

Get Fingerprinted

Contact the Kenner Jail (504) 712-2227

Schedule a Police Detail

Contact Lt. Lewis Tusa, Jr. or Sgt. Scott Verdun to schedule an Off-Duty Police Detail Service.

(504) 712-2401or (504) 712-2219

[email protected] or [email protected]

Submit a Patrol Request

Going out of town?  The Kenner Police Department can add additional patrols to your residence.  Submit your patrol request by clicking here or calling (504) 712-2222.

Traffic concerns in your neighborhood?  You can submit a request for additional traffic enforcement by clicking here or calling (504) 712-2222.

Submit a Tip

You can submit a tip about criminal activity or wanted persons anonymously. 

You can submit a tip about general criminal activity by clicking here.

You can also submit a tip specifically about narcotics violations by clicking here or by calling and leaving a message on the 24-hour drug hotline (504) 466-3073.

Submit a public records request

You can submit a public records request by clicking here